Thursday, July 26, 2007

Music For All Ages

"if you’re lost you can look–and you will find me
time after time
if you fall I will catch you–I’ll be waiting
time after time…. "


Just one of the millions of songs created since music was "invented". From the ancient Cave Mans who used different things and anything that can normally produce sound up to the electrical instruments that were invented and is being widely used today. Whew!What a transition. I can say that technology has gone too far now. And it really did a good job. Thumbs up for that Mr. I.T!




I can say I am of those who really can’t live without music. I am not exaggerating. I am only saying the truth. OK? I am a frustrated singer actually. No one can blame me. I just love music.

Nowadays, music comes in all sizes and shapes. Genre is what I really meant by that. Rock to Alternative. Hip Hop to RnB and stuff. Thanks to to the geniuses (song writers and composers). If not for them, Michael Jackson won’t be here singin’…"You know its thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight!"

This blog is dedicated to all music maniacs.

KEEP ON ROCKIN’ Ya’ALL!

No comments: